Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm not going to make everything a link to a blog or pinterest, but this stove top Mac and Cheese is A.Mazing.

My kids, generally, only liked boxed mac n' cheese, and when I try to make it from scratch they whine and say they want the "real" stuff.
Blah.
Am I the only ones with kids like this?  Or am I just the only one who feeds their kids such a consistent diet of Kraft that they think its a food group?
Anyway-- it tastes and has the consistence of Kraft-- but tons better.  Click on the pic for the link and the recipe.  Basically its Alton Brown's stovetop mac n' cheese with evaporated milk, shredded cheese and eggs.  I don't add the mustard or hot sauce.
***Also, I only use ONE can of the evaporated milk, not two as recommended.***

No comments:

Post a Comment