Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

To start off the new year, I have all of the laundry in my house clean and put away.
ALL of it.  AAAAAnd, while I was at it I organized the kids clothes, and put some more in my "take to the Salvation Army" bag.
Seriously.
All the clothes clean AND put away.
That, like, never happens.
Ever.
Its "throw myself a party and drink the rest of the champagne from last night" exciting.
Ok, like I wasn't going to do that anyway since Sweetheart is working tonight and I'll be home with the champagne and the rest of the Christmas chocolate calling my name.
So... hooray for me!  The clothes are all done............at least for another 3 hours until the kids change into their pajamas, at which time the laundry cycle will start over :)

That was my big New Years activity.  How was yours?  Are you doing something to start it off on the right foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment