Friday, May 27, 2011

Epic Fail

So, I posted this a few days ago on not doing laundry for 2 weeks to figure out what clothes you (and the kids) wear regularly and get rid of (or pack up for next season) the rest.
You'd think this would be easy for me, as I hate to do laundry.
You'd think this would be easy for me because I'm so lazy.
You'd think this would be easy for me because I'm so good at ignoring things that need to be done.
You'd think this would be easy for me because I actually told you I was going to do it.
Did I?
Nope.
At least thus far, this project is an
Epic Fail.
One little boy's accident getting to the bathroom on time and all my priorities went out the window.
The laundry was started while wet spots were mopped up and sprayed and wiped and towels thrown into the washer before I even considered the consequences.
Oh well.  I'll try to be lazier.  I'll work harder this time.  Work at being lazy.  That's what I do. ;)

1 comment: