Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of School

Today is the TinyTwo's first day of school.  Sigh.  They're getting so big and grown up.  Grant it, we're talking pre-school/pre-k here, but still, its their first time out of the house everydayand dropped off anywhere I won't just be down the hall.  I talked here about the great lunch debacle from day camp and my anxiety over making lunches everyday, but I do have my plan now.  The first step in my plan was to pick up these Ziploc Divided Containers.  Then, being me, I came up with my daily menu.  I'll likely vary occassionally, but as for now I will be packing the same thing everyday:  Cheese toast sandwich, applesauce and raisins with water.  The school provides snack everyday (well, parents take turns providing snacks for the entire class everyday) so I don't have to worry about that except for my 2 weeks I'm in charge of that.  Actually, I guess its 4 weeks since I have 2 kids.  Anyway, I have the lunch thing down.  The kids have their little backpacks and matching lunch bags and everything is ready for school.  Except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment