Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kindle

I received the most generous gift for my birthday a few months ago... a Kindle.  OK, actually it was for me and Sweetheart, but, in reality, its mine ;)   He knows how to turn it on and get it to read the audio version of Good Night Moon I uploaded.  Otherwise, he's pretty new to it.  I, on the other hand, LOVE.  IT.  Love it.  I don't, however, love to pay to read, and so I was so excited to find this site.  Jungle Deals and Steals has been updating once a week with free Kindle books!
Sometimes the books are awesome, sometimes they're not, but they're free and I always read the comments and ratings before I load one.
Carrying around 100 books in one little Kindle= Lazy
Carrying around 100 Kindle books without having to pay for them= Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment