Thursday, July 14, 2011

Banana Peanutbutter Milkshake

OK, so its not a milkshake.  Its more like a smoothie, but I tell my kids its a milkshake.  And I serve it for breakfast.  Lunch.  Snack.  Treat.  Dessert. 
And- its delicious.
And so simple.
Simple = Lazy
Lazy = Awesome
Delicious + Lazy = Awesomer

So... here it is.

Ice (a cup or 2)
~blend the ice up a bit
A banana (the riper the better)
2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
Milk- enough to make 16 ounces total (or almond milk or soy milk or chocolate milk)
~continue blending until smooth.
~Serves 1, though you can double it and still fit in all in your blender.

Delicious.  Easy.  Incredible.  Plus, it has no sugar added, so I'm super happy to have my kids enjoy this treat.
Thanks to my awesome friend and her equally delicious baby for making this for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment