Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Blueberry Muffins

I posted last time and here about 2 ingredient cakes.  They're spectacular.  You should make some.  
I've also discovered lazy muffins. 
They're also spectacular.  
Aaaaand, they don't require eggs.  
Have I mentioned my weirdness about raw eggs? 
Let me look back and check.....................
Yup. 
I briefly mentioned it here but didn't go into to it.  Let's just say, I don't really like raw eggs.  I'll certainly use them whenever something calls for them, but I have to add bleach to the dishwasher that night and can't hand-wash those egg dishes.  I swear I can still smell the egg on the dishes if bleach is not involved.  I know.  I said it was weirdness.  This weirdness has led me to try a new lazy combo:  
Muffin mix+applesauce.  
Its awesome.  And fast.  And easy.  
Awesome+ fast + easy = perfect for me.
The muffins are moist and, if you somehow undercook them, it doesn't matter because there's no raw eggs.  Which means not having to add bleach to everything those dishes touch easier clean up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment