Monday, July 11, 2011

Watermelon

One of my super smart and amazing friends loves watermelon kind of like we do, which is a lot lot lot.  She, however, in her genius way, has found a super easy and clean way to get it.  Wedges, though fun outside, are so messy to eat inside.  Melon balls are cute and fun, but they take forever to do as you get like a tablesoon out at a time.  Chopping the rind off and then chopping the remaining watermelon goodness into cubes is effective, but the juice gets everywhere. 
That's why I was so excited to watch my friend serve watermelon.
Its so cool. 
I was in awe when I saw her carving the watermelon with..... an ice cream scoop.
Its similar to the melon baller (though not quite as cute) in that its easy and clean, but much faster because you get so much more out with every scoop.  So there you have it.  Genius watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment