Thursday, December 16, 2010

Menu: Items 1 and 2

I have an incredibly lazy rotation of meals, the ingredients of which I keep on hand so I don't need to plan ahead what I'm making for dinner until right before I do.  Planning ahead is not the lazy way.  Anyway, my secret to dinner on the table, without planning, in less than 20 minutes is that all protein is pre-cooked; canned salmon, frozen shrimp, canned beans, or pre-cooked and frozen chicken/turkey/ground beef.  


#1 on my menu is Salmon Noodle Casserole
Ingredients:
macaroni
shredded cheese 
cream of mushroom soup
a can of salmon 
a can of peas.  


While the macaroni is cooking, mix the rest of the ingredients.  Add the cooked macaroni.  Done.


5 ingredients
5 minutes of prep


#2 on the menu is Mexican Mix 
So simple.  


can of refried beans
salsa
shredded cheese.  


Mix.
Melt in the microwave.  
Serve with chips.


3 ingredients
5 minutes to the table


Serve with fruit or bagged salad or chopped vegetables if you need to be well rounded.  We don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment