Friday, December 17, 2010

Stuff


I love miss minimalist.  She has opened my eyes to the benefits of having less stuff.  Specifically, less stuff = less work = great for this lazy girl.  The less you have, the less you have to clean/take care of/ keep up with/ put away.  This, of course, inspired me to get rid of stuff.  I'm willing to work some if it means a lot more laziness in the long run ;)  I got rid of 5 totes of stuff this past weekend.  FIVE.  Seriously?  Where does it come from?  Now, some of that is from our old townhouse, which we moved out of 6 months ago, and there are some items that we didn't need here in our new apartment.  A lot, however, was just stuff.  Stuff we were storing, putting away, or that was taking up space in our closet.  Check her out.  She's inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment