Thursday, January 20, 2011

Embarrassing Potato Soup

OK.  This is kind of embarrassing.
But that's OK.
Its lazy, so I'll share it.
I love Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
This is my "not really at all like it, but it kind of reminds me of it" soup.

1.  Boil amount of water according to directions on the Instant Mashed Potato box.
2.  Add a little extra so its soup and not just mashed potato consistency.
3.  Add bouillon and Italian Seasoning to the water.
4.  Add the amount of potato according to the box.
5.  Let it sit a few minutes.
6.  While its sitting, blend a can of Northern Beans.
7.  Add to the potatoes.
8.  Blend/chop/dice steamed broccoli.
9.  Add to the potatoes.
10.  Add shredded cheese.

or

1.  Make mashed potatoes with extra water + seasonings
2.  Add blended beans, chopped broccoli and shredded cheese.

5 ingredients.  5 minutes.

I count the bouillon and Italian Seasoning only once and don't count the water.  In case you were wondering how I came up with 5.  Because I like 5, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment