Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tablecloth

I keep a tablecloth on the table.  It seems kind of fancy but thats not really the reason.  Obviously.  Knowing me.  Obviously the real reason is that I'm lazy.  I hate to scrub the table.  Eight times a day.  Every time the kids eat.  Blah.  I hate that if I don't clean the table right away I have to scrub it later.  Even if I do wipe it down right away, before all their little baby dirty spills dry, I still have to often scrub it.  Blah.  That's for the birds.  I find it much easier to have several, washable tablecloths that I just toss in the washer ever couple of days.  Easier.  That's my line. I got the idea from a friend of mine with 4 kids. That's twice as many as I have.  Which makes her twice as smart.  And twice as motherly.  And twice as good at inventing ways to not make extra work.  Not that she's lazy.  She does, after all, have 4 kids.  She is, however, efficient.  Like I want to be.  Except with 2 less kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment